Rainey gets to ask the second question for the cast of Capes & Babes.
Interested in joining the fun? Just add a question in the comment section and which cast member you’d like to answer. It would be helpful also if I had a picture of what you looked like so I could do a cartoon version (not a caricature) of you asking the question. Just like I did for Jennie on Monday and Rainey for today.
Also, for those that might be wondering how I did the last two (okay, 2 1/2) panels in today’s strip…
I used a filter setting in Adobe Fireworks called Sepia Tone. Here’s what I did:
- I fully colored the entire strip in Photoshop
- I saved the Photoshop file as a flattened PNG
- I imported the flattened PNG file into Adobe Fireworks
- I made a copy of the fully colored strip in a Fireworks layer (just in case I needed a back-up)
- I hid the copied layer
- I then cut the last panels from the fully colored strip
- I then pasted the cut panels into their own layer
- I applied the Sepia Tone filter in Fireworks
- I didn’t like how the text looked so I erased all the Sepia Tone text
- I went back to my original back-up colored file – the one I was using as a back-up – and I carefully cut all the dialog out of the last panels
- I then pasted the cut dialog on top of the Sepia Tone panels so the text would be 100% black but all the art would still be in sepia tone
Here is what the fully colored strip looks like: